Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

To all non-german speakers

Hi Salut and everything else!!!!
I am sorry for not writing in english but when you have read this, you will understand, why!!!! I still have to improve a lot....and actually I am too lazy to write all postings in different languages :) I hope you will forgive me!!!!! But maybee sometimes I will feel bad about it ( today it's for the reason that I have found out that I can look for statistics XD) and I will write something in english.
Yeah and finally I arrived in Colchester, University of Essex, 1 hour in the east of London!!!! Great nature, stil better people and maybe nothing else. But it  is said to be the oldest documented city in GB!!!!
Whatever :) This week I am just doing a lot of organizing stuff like registration, english language test, choose my courses, finde the way, do some campus, city and library tours, meet people, try to buy all those stuff I and we need in our flat ( because there is nothing in....) and have a lot of fun.
My flatmates are great!!!! Pedro comes from Nigeria but lives in UK for at least 6 years and Sara is from switzerland. Both are postgraduates like all the other students around :D And I am the one who like to have eyes on the bin. Fortunately, Sara can draw and now our bin has eyes!!!! And a mouth. She is really cute. People at university are great and provide us with everything, even with vaccinations against meningitis!!!!! Never heard of that before but I hope they know what they are doing!!!!
On campus they are partying every night and we are missing it every night for different reasons, just like shopping, headache or a bottle of wine on the couch......but there are still a lot of evenings to go out!!!! Yeah, i think you can the the pictures even if they are taken with a german mobile phone?! ;)
And if you don't understand anything, don't ask because I would feel ashamed of it. Just come and have a look!!!!
good night :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen